Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 1039 Specialist Officer Posts: Bank of Baroda, Mumbai has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (JMG/ S-I, MMG/ S-II, MMG/ S-III & SMG/ S-IV) vacancies in Bank of Baroda – Project 2016-17. Eligible candidates can apply Online from 09-11-2016 to 29-11-2016.
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
|Name of the Scale/ Grade||Vacancies|
|Junior Management Grade/ Scale I||66 Posts|
|Middle Management Grade/ Scale II||676 Posts|
|Middle Management Grade / Scal IIIe||256 Posts|
|Senior Management Grade / Scale IV||41 Posts|
SCALE OF PAY (as on date):
- JMG/S I- ₹ 23700 x 980 (7) – 30560 x 1145(2) – 32850 x 1310(7) – 42020
- MMG/S II – ₹ 31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950
- MMG/S III – ₹ 42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490
- SMG/S IV – ₹ 50030 x 1460 (4) – 55870 x 1650 (2) – 59170
At present, initial monthly CTC at the initial level of Junior Management Grade/ Scale I, Middle Management Grade/ Scale II & Scale III and Senior Management Grade/Scale IV, (including DA, Special Allowance, HRA, etc.,) are approximately ₹66,000/-, ₹81,000/-, ₹1,00,000/- and ₹ 1,21,000/- per month, respectively in a Metropolitan Centre. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
- Age limit for post code 1, 3, 10 to 14 and 28 : 28 to 40 years
- Age limit for post code 2, 4, 9, 15, 17, 20, 27 and 31 to 33 : 25 to 32 years
- Age limit for post code 5, 6 and 21 : 25 to 30 years
- Age limit for post code 7, 8, 18 and 29 : 25 to 35 years
- Age limit for post code 1, : 23 to 30 years
- Age limit for post code 19 : 30 to 40 years
- Age limit for post code 22 to 26 : 25 to 40 years
- Age limit for post code 30 : 21 to 30 years
Candidates should possess Qualified Chartered Accountant for S.No-1, Full time MBA / Full time PGDBM / Full time PGDM with specialization in Finance / CFA/ ICWA/ CA from a recognized university/ reputed institute for S.No-2, 3, 4, Full time M.B.A or equivalent with specialization in Marketing from a premier institution for S.No-5, 7, 8, Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute for S.No-6, Full Time MBA or Full Time PG in Econometrics/ Statistics/ Financial Risk Management/ Data science or Full Time PG in Risk Mgmt./Maths/ Economics/ Financial Engg. from a recognized University/ Other reputed Institutions for S.No-9 Posts with adequate experience. Refer the notification for post wise details.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Online Written Test, Group Discussion (GD)/Personal Interview (PI)/Psychometric Test.
Applicants required to pay Rs.600/- for General/ OBC, Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit card.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply Online through the official website . No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. Carefully go through the notification before applying.
|Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee||09-11-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||29-11-2016|