Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), premier Mini Ratna Company of Government of India, invites applications from professionals, for filling up of the following posts:
- Deputy General Manager (Ship repair – ISRF): 1 post
- Assistant General Manager (Marine) :1 post
- Senior Manager (Audit): 1 post
- Deputy General Manager (Ship repair – ISRF): Degree in Mechanical/ Naval Architecture / Marine Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Assistant General Manager (Marine) :Degree in Marine Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Senior Manager (Audit): Degree with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University and pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
The upper age limit prescribed for all posts shall be as on 28 February 2017.
- Deputy General Manager (Ship repair – ISRF): Not to exceed 52 years.
- Assistant General Manager (Marine) :Not to exceed 53 years.
- Senior Manager (Audit): Not to exceed 40 years.
- Deputy General Manager (Ship repair – ISRF): ₹36600-3%-62000 (CPC=16 lakhs)
- Assistant General Manager (Marine) : ₹32900-3%-58000 (CPC=14.5 lakhs)
- Senior Manager (Audit): 29100-3%-54500 (CPC=12.8 lakhs)
In addition to Basic Pay the Executives are eligible for Industrial DA as applicable, HRA @ of 20% of Basic pay, Perks upto 49 % of Basic Pay, Contributory Provident Fund Scheme, Accident Insurance coverage, Reimbursement of Medical expenses under the Contributory Medical Insurance policy, Leave encashment, Performance Payment etc as admissible.
Method of Selection:
For all the posts, selection process will be held at Kochi. The method of selection will include a Power Point Presentation prepared by the candidates highlighting work experience, projects handled etc (duration of not more than ten minutes). This will be followed by a Group discussion & Personal Interview. Accordingly, weightage is assigned to the following parameters for the final selection:
- Qualifying Degree Marks : 20 % marks
- Work Experience in the relevant job/area : 40 % marks
- Power Point Presentation : 10 % marks
- Group Discussion : 10% marks
- Personal Interview : 20 % marks Total : 100 marks
- No application fee for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Person with Disability (PWD). They are exempted from payment of application fee.
- In case of Open and OBC candidates, Application fee of ` 500/-(Non refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted through Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking). It is important to note that, candidature will be considered only on receipt of application fee.
How to Apply:
Candidates should go through the User Manual published in the official website of cochin shipyard (Careers page) before filling the online application. Candidates should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Commencement of Online Application : 25 January 2017
- Last Date of Online Application : 28 February 2017