Indian army recruitement rally 2017 under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Bangalore will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Trivandrum to select eligible candidates for the post of soldiers for Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Idukki, Kollam, Kottayam, Pathanamthitta & Trivandrum diatricts will be conducted at Lal Bahadur Shatri stadium, Kollam, Kerala from april 11 to 21,2017 .educational qualifications, age limit, selection procedure etc are given below.
Vacancies are in the following posts;
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper
- Soldier Tradesman
- Nursing Assistant
- For General Duty:SSLC/ Matric (10th) with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e. Intermediate (12th) and above.
- For Technical:Intermediate (12th) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 45% marks in aggregate OR 10th Class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate and 3 years Diploma in Engineering.
- For Clerk/ Store Keeper:Intermediate (12th) pass in any stream. Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% in aggregate in Class XII. Should have studied English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class XII or Class X. Should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether in Class XII or Class X.
- For Nursing Assistant & Tech (Dresser): Intermediate (12th) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. In case the candidate has a B.Sc. Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class-XII is waived off.
- For Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner):Intermediate (12th) pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject OR Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Sc. and Electronic & Instrumentation).
- For General Duty: Born not earlier than 01.10.1996 and not later than 31.03.2000 (both dates inclusive).17 ½ -21 yrs
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 01.10.1994 and not later than 31.03.2000 (both dates inclusive).17 ½ -23 yrs
Soldier (general duty) and tradesmen :166 cms
Soldier nursing assistant &technical:165 cms
Clerk & store keeper technical:162 cms
Chest :77 cms
Army Selection Process:
Selection of candidates is based on the physical, medical and written examination conducted by Indian Army.
The process of screening include:
- Checking of documents.
- Physical measurements.
- Physical fitness test.
- Medical examination.
- Written examination.
- Preparation of merit list.
- Enrollment and Dispatch of selected candidates in order of merit to Centres.
Candidates should bring the following original documents with attested three photostat copies of each document.
- 10th Class date of birth certificate.
- 10 th/ +2 marks sheet.
- NCC Certificate (A/B/C Certificate).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Character Certificate to be signed by village Sarpanch
- Relationship Certificate in case of Son Of Serving Soldier / Ex-Servicemen / War Widow issued by SRO / CRO of Record Office with Serial No., Name and Application of the officer signing the certificate duly affixed with round stamp
- Relevant Certificate in respect of Outstanding Sportsman
How To Apply:
The candidates must have to apply/register online through official website to participate in the recruitment rally in Kollam. The registered candidates are only allowed to attend the next army recruitment rally Kerala.The eligible candidates can apply online to participate in the Kollam army recruitment rally in Kerala from 11-02-2017 to 27-03-2017.
- Open Rally Dates: 11.04.2017 to 21.04.2017
- Online Registration Dates: 11.02.2017 to 27.03.2017
For more details of the Army Recruitment Rally in Kollam, Kerala, contact:
Army Recruiting Office (ARO), Thirumala PO, Thiruvananthapuram – 695006. Phone: 0471-2351762.