A Government of India Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence, Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 40 Contract Engineer (Electronics, Civil & (Electrical) vacancies on contract basis.
About BEL: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine factories, and few regional offices in India.It is owned by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL is one of nine PSUs under the Ministry of Defence of India. It has been accorded Navratna status by the Government of India.
|SL/NO||Name of post||No of post|
|1||Contract Engineer (Electronics)||10|
|2||Contract Engineer (Civil)||30|
|3||Contract Engineer (Electrical)||10|
- Contract Engineer (Electronics): BE/B.TECH/AMIE/B.Sc. Engineering in Electronics and Communication, Electronics, Telecommunication, Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication disciplines only.
- Contract Engineer (Civil): BE/B.TECH/AMIE/BSc Engineering in Civil Engineering.
- Contract Engineer (Electrical): BE/B.TECH/AMIE/B.Sc Engineering in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
(First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE / B Tech/AMIE/BSc Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution. Candidates with Electrical & Electronics Engineering can apply against Electrical discipline only.)
2 years of experience in the relevant area.
Upper age limit of 28 Yrs as on 01.04.2017
A consolidated remuneration of Rs. 23,000/- per month. With additional allowance of Rs. 11,500/- per month. Hence, the total remuneration will be Rs. 34,500/- per month.
Method of Selection:
Selection will be through written test (objective type questions in the above-mentioned disciplines) followed by an interview. Interview will commence on the same day and may extend to the next day also. Candidates are required to make their own arrangements for stay, if required.
Important Dates And Venues:
|Date & Time of Interview||18-03-2017 at 08.30 AM|
|Venue (Gujarat) for S.No-1||L J Institute of Management Studies, L J Campus, Near Sarkhej Cross Road, S G Road, Ahmedabad – 382210|
|Venue (Assam) for S.No-2||Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology, Sotai, Jorhat-785010|
|Venue (Telangana) for S.No-3||Bharat Electronics Limited Industrial Estate, Nacharam, Hyderabad – 500076|
Documents Required while attending the interview:
Candidates who wish to apply for the above post should come for a WALK-INSELECTION to any of the above mentioned venues, as per the given schedule and bring the following ORIGINAL certificates
- Filled in Biodata form (to be downloaded from www.bel-india.com/careers)
- 10th Standard certificate as proof of Date of Birth,
- BE / B.Tech Degree certificate or Provisional Degree certificate, clearly mentioning the class obtained in the Degree & Discipline
- Experience certificates, clearly mentioning the duration of experience.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD category certificate, in the prescribed formats
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates will have to compulsorily send an email with relevant subject to confirm their willingness to attend at their locations where they want to take up the walk in selection.
|Location||Mail ID||Subject (As applicable)|
|Ahmedabad,Gujaratemail@example.com||Contract Engineer (Civil)
Contract Engineer (Electronics)
Contract Engineer (Electrical)