South Indian Bank has published notification for the recruitment of IT Officer (Probationary Officer (IT) – Scale I) & IT Project Manager (Probationary Manager/ Senior Manager- Scale II/ III) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 22-03-2017 to 31-03-2017.
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||IT Officer (Probationary Officer (IT) – Scale I)||15 Posts|
|2||IT Project Manager (Probationary Manager/ Senior Manager- Scale II/III)||10 Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||25|
Candidates age limit should be not more than 28 years for Post No. 01 & 40 years for Post No. 02 as on 31-12-2016. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates should possess Graduation (B.Tech/ B.E in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Electrical, Electrical, Instrumentation) or Post Graduation (MCA, M.Sc IT, M.Sc Computer Science) with at least 60% marks with relevant experience.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Candidates should pay Rs. 700/- for General Category candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST candidates through challan at any of the branches of South Indian Bank.
- Probationary Manager/Senior Manager (IT): IBA approved pay scale Rs.31705-45950(ScaleII)/Rs.42020-51490(Scale III) plus DA,HRA Allowances (Kindly refer Notification)
- Probationary Officer (IT) – Developers: IBA approved pay scale Rs.23700-42020 plus DA, HRA and Other Allowances (Kindly refer Notification)
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.southindianbank.com from 22-03-2017 to 31-03-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Login through the website www.southindianbank.com.
2. Click on Careers.
3. Select desired post & click on Apply Online.
4. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
5. Take printout of application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-03-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-03-2017
Last date for remitting application fee at any branch of South Indian Bank: 04-04-2017