Andhra Bank announced recruitment notification for the post of Part Time Sweeper vacancies on 1/3 scale wages.Through this recruitment notification, Andhra Bank plans to recruit, 8th STD candidates for the post of Part Time Sweeper vacancy. Andhra Bank Kerala proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Andhra Bank before April 13.
About Andhra Bank: Andhra Bank was founded by the eminent freedom fighter and a multifaceted genius, Dr.Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya. The Bank was registered on November 20, 1923, and commenced business on November 28, 1923, with a paid up capital of Rs1.00 lakh and an authorized capital of Rs10.00 lakhs.
Org Name: Andhra Bank
Job location: Kerala
Apply Mode: Offline Mode
District wise Vacancy Details:
|District||Number of Vacancies|
|Total No. of Vacancies||19 post|
Candidates should be in the age group of 18 to 25 years as on the date of notification. However, the upper age limit shall be relaxed to the extent mentioned in the following case.
- SC/ST Category: By 5 years
- OBC Category: By 3 years
- Persons with Disability: By 10 years.
- Ex-servicemen: By 3 years in addition to the actual service to the period rendered in the Defence services. The maximum age limit of all relaxations combined not to exceed 50 years unless it is so provided in Govt.Directives.
- Widows, Divorced Women, and women legally separated from their husbands who are not remarried are entitled age relaxation by 9 years. In the case of persons who are eligible for relaxation of upper age limit in more than one category, the relaxation shall be cumulative.
(As on the date of notification)
- Minimum: Pass in 8th class or its equivalent.
- Maximum: Should not have passed 12th class or its equivalent.
- Should have studied local language as one of the subjects in 8th standard.
1/3rd of Pay plus other allowances as applicable to Sub-Staff cadre ie., Rs.3187/- plus other allowances as per B.P.Settlement.
Other conditions / requirements:
- SC/ST Category: The candidates should submit caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- OBC Category: The candidates should submit their latest caste certificate (not more than one year from the date of Notification) issued by the competent authority which contains the Non-creamy layer clause. Their caste should be included in the central list of other backward classes. Otherwise, their candidature under OBC category shall not be considered.
- Persons with Disability: Percentage of Disability should not be less than 40% in any case. A Certificate to that effect issued by a Medical Board / Medical Authority constituted by Central / State Government should be enclosed.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may submit their applications directly to the concerned Zonal Office in the prescribed format with all attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification along with Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate from the Institution last studied, caste, place of domicile, Disability etc,.Applications received after the last date shall not be entertained.
Address: ANDHRA BANK,(A Govt.of India Undertaking) Zonal Office, Savithri Building, SC Bose Road, Jawahar Nagar, Kadavanthra,Kochi- 682020
The last date for the candidates to apply for the above-mentioned posts is 13-04-2017