Online applications are invited from qualified Indian citizens for appointment to the following post in the High Court of Kerala. Candidates shall apply online through the Recruitment portal of the High Court www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. No other means/modes of application will be accepted.
Recruitment Number :- 5/2017
Name of the Post :- PERSONAL ASSISTANT (GRADE II) TO JUDGE
Scale of Pay :– ₹27800 – 59400
Number of vacancies :- 35(Anticipated)
(Vacancies that may arise during the
period of validity of the ranked list shall also be filled up from the list. The ranked list
prepared pursuant to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of
two years from the date on which it is brought into force and shall continue to
remain in force until the publication of a fresh list or till the expiry of three years,
whichever is earlier).
Method of appointment :– Direct Recruitment.
Mode of selection :
The selection will be on the basis of Dictation Test and Interview. The Dictation Test comprises dictation of a passage (preferably a judgment) (about 1100-1200 words) for 10 minutes at varying speed between 100 and 120 words per minute. The dictation should be transcribed using computer in 2 ½ hours.
Age limit :
- Candidates born between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive)
are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes born between
02/01/1976 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belong to other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1978 and
01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification :-
(1) A Bachelor’s Degree in any subject awarded or recognised by any of the
Universities in Kerala.
(2) K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Typewriting (English) and K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Shorthand
(English) or equivalent qualification.
Desirable: Certificate in computer word processing or equivalent.
Candidates are required to pay application fee stated as below:
- Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Unemployed differently abled :Nil
- All others ₹300
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible Candidates shall apply online through the Recruitment portal of the High Court www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. No other means/modes of application will be accepted.
The online application process has two parts – STEP-I and STEP-II. ‘STEP-I /New Applicant’ is the first part for registration of the applicants. ‘STEP-II /Registered Applicant’ is the second part of the process for those applicants who had completed STEP-I. A candidate’s online application is complete only if he/she completes both the STEPs which includes the
submission of applications by completing the ‘FINAL SUBMISSION’ option available in STEP – II process.
- Date of commencement of STEP – I and STEP – II Process : 25.08.2017
- Closure of STEP- I Process : 22.09.2017
- Last date for remittance of Application Fee : 28.09.2017
- Closure of STEP – II Process : 07.10.2017