Kerala high court invites online application from interested and eligible candidate for the post of Munsiff-Magistrate in the Kerala Judicial Service . Eligible candidates may apply online from 14-11-2017 to 13-12-2017. Please go through the detailed notification before apply online.
Name of the Post: Munsiff Magistrate
|Recruitment Number||No of vacancies||Category|
|24/2017||01||Scheduled Thibes – 01|
|25/2017||05|| Latin Catholics/Anglo Indians – 1
Nadars induded in SIUC – I
SC converts to ChristianitY – 1
Dheevaras – 1
Hindu Nadars – 1
|26/2017:||01||Latin Catholics/Anglo Indians – 1|
Candidates should possess Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate.
Methods of recruitment:
Direct Recruitment and Recruitment by Transfer.
Candidates will be selected based on two stages of examination:
- The first stage is the Kerala Judicial Service (Preliminary) Examination.
- The second stage is the Kerala Judicial Service (Main) Examination, consisting of a written examination and a viva-voce.
Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/-
No fee for SC/ ST/ Unemployed Differently abled candidates.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply only ‘ONLINE’ through the website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. The last date for submission of online applications is 13/12/2017
- Start Date to Apply Online:14/11/2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13/12/2017
- The last date for remittance of application fee: 20.12.2017
- Date of closure of Step-II process:27/12/2017