The indian navy has published notification from unmarried male/female candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Education Branch and from unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive Branch (Logistics Cadre) in the Indian Navy for ‘Jan 2019 Course’ conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala.
The eligible candidates can apply online application through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in on or before 10 February 2018.
Total no of vacancy; 38
- SSC (Education) ; 18 posts.
- PC (Logistics) ; 20 posts.
- SSC (Education): Sc. (Physics/Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc, with minimum 60% mark /Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc with minimum 60% mark/ (English) with minimum 60% mark /BE / B.Tech (Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electrical Engineering) with minimum 60% mark
- PC (Logistics) ; BE/B.Tech in any discipline or MBA with First Class or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or MCA / M.Sc (IT) with minimum 60% mark
Please go through the detailed notification for more details about qualifications.
- SSC (Edn) Born between 02 Jan 1994 – 01 Jan 1998
- PC (Logistics) Born between 02 Jan 1994 – 01 Jul 1999
- SSC (Edn) male & female
- PC (Logistics) male
Rs.56100-110700 per month.
Selection will be based onTheir performance in SSB Interview. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during May to Jul 18. The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of two Stages- Stage I (Day one) and Stage II (Four days). Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical ExaminationShortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online application through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in form 20 January 2018 to 10 February 2018.
Last date for apply online 10 February 2018