Applications from the Indian Nationals towards engagement of the following Posts on purely Permanent Basis. Eligible & Interested candidates are requested to Apply in the Prescribed Application Form on or before 06.11.2016.
|Fire Engine Driver||08 Posts|
|3||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||04 Posts|
|4||Store Keeper||01 Post|
|7||Multi Tasing Staff||05 Posts|
|10||Ward Sahiyaika||01 Posts|
|11||Ayah/Ward Sahayika||02 Posts|
- Fire Engine Driver – Matriculation or equivalent qualification. Candidate must have at least 3 years experience of driving heavy vehicle and be in possession of valid driving license.
- Fireman -Matriculation or equivalent qualification. Candidate must have undergone training in Fire Fighting under a state fire service or recognized institution
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized Board with typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer
- Store Keeper – Matriculation or equivalent.
- Cook – Matriculation or equivalent.
- Carpenter – Matriculation or equivalent ITI
- Labourer – Matriculation or equivalent.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Matriculation or equivalent.
- Ayah -Matriculation or equivalent.
- Ward Sahiyaika – Matriculation or equivalent.
- Safaiwala – Matriculation or equivalent.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between (for Post1, 2 – 18to 27 Years), (for post 3 to 11- 18 to 25 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IAF official Notification 2016 for more reference
Selected Candidates will be placed in Regular Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- (Rs. 2000/- for Fire Engine Driver and Rs. 1,900/- for LDC & Fireman Posts) for Other Posts, besides DA, HRA & Other allowances applicable as per Government rules.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to Apply in the Prescribed Application Form (Proforma of Application Form can be downloaded from the Official notification Link given below). Duly filled Application Form along-with all relevant documents should be forwarded to Officer in Charge, Civil Admin Section of the respective Air force Station where the applicant wish to apply on or before 06.11.2016.