Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates belonging to reservation group of communities of Kerala State noted below for appointment in the post mentioned below. Application must be submitted online through the Official website of the Commission after One Time Registration at the Commission web site www.keralapsc. gov.in . . Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
Name of post : Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion) Male candidates and differently abled candidates are not eligible to apply
Scale of pay : Rs. 22,200 – 48,000/-
Number of vacancies : Community wise
|Sl No||Category No||Community||Battalion||District Office in charge of selection||No of Vacancies|
|4.||384/2016||Hindu Nadar||KAP IV||Kasargod||1|
The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made for, battalions mentioned above. Candidates appointed to a Battalion will be allowed transfer only to the District Armed Reserves concerned as shown against the battalions noted above.
- 18-29 – For candidates belonging to LC/AI, Muslim, Hindu Nadar, OX & Dheevara communities i.e only candidates born between 2.1.1987 and 1.1.1998 are eligible to apply for this post (both dates included).
- 18-31. For SC/ST candidates and candidates belonging to OX community, who have converted to Christianity from SC community after attaining 18 years and children of such parents i.e only candidates born between 2.1.1985 and 1.1.1998 are eligible to apply for this post (both dates included) (including age relaxation as per General Conditions 2 (i) of part II of Gazette notification.)
Pass in S.S.L.C or its equivalent (Rule 10 (a) (ii) of Part II of the KS&SSR is applicable).
- Candidates are prohibited from applying to more than one battalion in response to the notification.
- Applications for the post shall be submitted in online mode only and applications submitted otherwise will be summarily rejected.
- Applications submitted by candidates belonging to the communities other than those notified will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to such candidates.
- Ranked Lists will be prepared for respective Battalions in pursuance of this notification. Ranked List thus prepared and published by the Commission shall remain in force until the commencement of the training of the candidates advised against all the NCA Turns identified for the above communities for the respective Battalions during the currency of the Ranked List published for the post as per Category No 262/2014 notified for the above Battalions.
Method of Appointment:
Direct Recruitment from candidates belonging to the above mentioned communities only (Battalion wise)
How to Apply:
Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post.