The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (& Group ‘B’, NonGazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 19-11-2018 (5.00 PM).
- Post Name: Stenographer Grade C & D
- Expected Vacancies: more than 1000
(The Stenographer 2018 vacancies may be increased this year. The tentative vacancies for SSC Stenographer for Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ is expected to be released approx 1000. )
- Stenographer Grade C candidates get work mostly in Delhi at Ministries/Departments of Central Government.
- Stenographer Grade D candidates are grouped under Group X and Group Y.
- In Group X, Stenographers work in Departments of Central Government located primarily in Delhi.
- In Group Y, Stenographers work in Departments of Central Government located throughout India.
12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University & Only those candidates who have required skills in stenography as explained in notification (Para 13 (e)) are eligible to apply
- 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2019
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- SSC Stenographer Grade C: Rs 9300-34800/-
- SSC Stenographer grade D:Rs 5200-20200/-
|Section||No. of Questions|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
- General & OBC :Rs 100/-
- Women candidates,SC&ST, PwD, Ex-servicemen:Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of computer based examination & Skill test
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 19-11-2018 (5.00 PM).
- Last date for online registration: 19-11-2018 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 21-11-2018 (5.00 PM)
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 01-02-2019 to 06-02-2019