India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online now For 40889 Vacancies: Indian Post invited online applications for the recruitment of 40,889 GDS vacancies all over India. Here we have presented the detailed information about India Post GDS Recruitment 2023. Candidates can check circle wise Post Office Vacancy 2023 List from official website. Interested and eligible candidates (10th pass candidates) can apply for Post Office Recruitment 2023 through official website.
Candidates please go through the official notification before applying online.
The Post Office has announced a total of 40889 Vacancies for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) in 23 circles of India through India Post Recruitment 2023. The post-wise GDS Vacancy 2023 distribution is as follows
- Minimum age:18 years
- Maximum age:40 years.
- Age will be determined as on the last date of submission of application as per notification.
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- The applicants will be shortlisted for engagement on the basis of a system generated merit list.
- The Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained/ conversion of Grades/Points to marks in Secondary School Examination of 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory.
India Post Office starting pay for GDS/ ABPM is Rs. 10,000/- and for BPM the initial salary is Rs. 12,000/-. Emoluments in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) plus Dearness Allowance thereon are paid to the Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster, and Assistant Branch Postmaster.
- ABPM/ GDS Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 24,470/-
- BPM Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 29,380/-
The Job Profile of the Branch Post Master:
- Day-to-day postal operations of Branch Post Office and India Post Payments Bank (IPPB).
- Marketing and promotions of products and services being provided by Department.
- Operating various services in the Customer Services’ Centres (CSC) of the Department etc.
- Have the overall responsibility of smooth and timely functioning of the Branch Post Office including mail conveyance and mail delivery.
- BPM will be required to do combined duties of ABPMs as and when ordered. Any other work can also be assigned by superiors like IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs etc.
- The applicant have to provide accommodation for Branch Post Office after selection but before engagement.
The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master include:
- Sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail at doorstep, deposits/payments/other transactions of IPPB.
- To assist BPM postal operations in a manner as prescribed by the Department from time to time.Marketing and promotions of products and services being provided by Department and operating various services in the Customer Services Centres (CSC) of the Department etc.
- ABPM may also be required to do Combined Duty of BPMs as and when ordered in addition to his/her regular duties.
- Any other work assigned by superiors like IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs etc.
- ABPMs are required to reside within the delivery jurisdictions of the Post Office (HO/SO/BO) concerned.
The Job Profile of Dak Sevak include:-
- Dak Sevaks will be engaged in Departmental offices like Sub Post offices, Head Post offices etc.
- Sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail at doorstep, deposits/payments/other transactions of IPPB and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster.
- Dak Sevaks may have to work in sorting offices of the Railway Mail Service (RMS).
- Dak Sevaks in the Mail offices will handle receipt dispatch of mail bags, transhipment of bags etc.
- Dak Sevaks will also assist Post Masters/Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices
- Dak Sevaks do marketing, business procurement or any other work assigned by the Post Master or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc.
- Dak Sevaks are required to reside within the delivery jurisdictions of the Post Office (HO/SO/BO) concerned.
Postal Divisions in Kerala:
postal circles in kerala is listed below,
Thiruvananthapuram Nort, Thiruvananthapuram South, Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Tiruvalla, Mavelikkara, Changanacherry, Idukki, Alapuzha, Kottayam , Lakshadhweep, Ernakulam, Aluva, Irinjalakuda, Thrissur, Palakkad, Ottapalam, Tirur, Manjeri, Kozhikode, Vadakara , Thalassery, Kasaragode, Kannur.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application can be submitted online only at www.indiapostgdsonline.in. Applications received from any other mode shall not be entertained. Brief instructions for registration, payment of fee, documents to be uploaded with application, selection of posts etc. are given in Annexure-V of official notification. candidates please go through the detailed notification before applying online.