Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a notification for conducting Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2018 for for recruitment of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).Eligible candidates can apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 21st May, 2018 till 18.00 Hours.Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
- Border Security Force (BSF):60
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF):179
- Central Industrial Security Force(CISF):84
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP):46
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB):29
candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from recognized university or institute.
Candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years as on 1st August, 2018. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1993 and not later than 1st August, 1998.
Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Female/SC/ST candidates:Nil
- Other candidates:Rs 200/-
Selection will made on the basis of
- Written Examination:
The written examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission will be held on 12th August, 2018 and will comprise two papers. Paper I will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon and Paper II will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks & Paper II : General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 Marks
- Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
|100 Meters race||In 16 seconds||In 18 seconds|
|800 Meters race||In 3 minutes 45 seconds||In 4 minutes 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters(3 chance)||3.0 meters (3 chance)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||4.5 Meter||———————-|
- Interview/Personality Test: The Interview/Personality Test will carry 150 Marks
- Final Selection / Merit : The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 21st May, 2018 till 18.00 Hours
- Last datefor Submission of Online Application:21-05-2018
- Date of Written examination: 12-08- 2018