Employees state insurance corporation (ESIC) invited online application from interested and eligible candidates for the recruitment for the post of Social Security Officer/ Manager Gr-II/Superintendent on regular basis.Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in on or before 05-10-2018.
Post Name:Social Security Officer (SSO) / Manager Gr-II/Superintendent
Total Number of vacancies: 539
Educational qualification & Experience:
- A degree of a recognized University (Preference will be given to the graduates in Commerce/Law/Management). Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and database
- Experience (Desirable): Three years’ service in a Government Organization or Corporation or Government Undertaking or Local Body or Scheduled Bank etc
- 21 to 27 years as on 05.10.2018.
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen:Rs 250/-
- Other candidates: Rs 500/-
pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level- 7 of Pay Matrix with Entry Pay Rs 44900/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 9300- 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- Phase II – Main Examination
- Phase III – Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website esic.nic.in on or before 05-10-2018.
Important date :
Last date for apply online:05-10-2018