Air India Engineering Services Ltd., (AIESL) has released recruitment notification for 70 post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers for Trivandrum / Nagpur and various Line stations of AIESL. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 11-02-2019.
TRIVANDRUM-MRO (B737-700/800/900 aircraft fitted with CFM56 engine)
- B1 AMEs :35
- B2- AMEs : 29
NAGPUR –MRO (B777-200LR/300ER series aircraft fitted with GE- 90 engine)
- B1 AMEs:06
- Minimum Academic Qualification: Must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Indian Board/ University or equivalent from a Foreign University.
- Professional Qualification: CAR 66 CAT B1/B2 licence on B737-700/800/900 aircraft fitted with CFM56 engine. CAR 66 CAT B1 licence on B777-200LR/300ER series aircraft fitted with GE-90 engine. Minimum one year maintenance experience as a certifying support staff with CAR 145 approved organization on B737-800/ CFM56 and B777-200LR/300ER fitted with GE-90 . However, both qualified may also apply.
- General Category :Not above 55 years as on 1st JAN 2019
- OBC : Not above 58 years as on 1 st JAN 2019
- SC/ST : Not above 60 years as on 1 st JAN 2019
- Ex-Servicemen : as per Govt. rules but not above 60 years.
95,000 to Rs.1,28,000 pm.
1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) by means of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at New Delhi should not be sent along with your application but should be submitted at the time of interview. No fees to be paid by Ex-Servicemen/ SC/ST candidates.
Selection wiil be made on the basis of Interview
Walk-in Interview venue:
Air India Engineering Services Limited,
Maintenance Repair Organization – Hangar,
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can send the duly filled application form to Chief Maintenance Manager, Air India Engineering Services Ltd.MROHangar, Chakkai, Trivandrum, Kerala-695007 in the prescribed format only and compulsory subject line as “Application for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Your Name”
- Last date for receipt the application:11-02-2019