Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Bhilai steel plant has released recruitment notification for 153 post of Fire Engineer, Technician, Staff Nurse and other.Interested a candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 09/02/2019.
Candidates please read the detailed notification before applying jobs online.
About Steel Authority of India: Steel Authority of India Limited is an Indian state-owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India. It is a public sector undertaking, owned and operated by the Government of India with an annual turnover of INR 44,452 Crore for fiscal year 2016-17. Incorporated on 24 January 1973, SAIL has 74,719 employees.
Operator cum Technician (Trainee) :116
- OCT (T\ Instrumentation & Automation:15
- OCT (T) Electrical: 15
- OCT (T) Electronics :5
- OCT (T\ Mechanical:35
- OCT (T) Metallurav: 35
- OCT (T) Refractory Engineering/ Ceramics: 3
- OCT (T) Chemical :5
- OCT (T) Civil: 3
Attendant cum Technician (Boiler Operation):03
Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee):08
Jr. Medical Technologist (Trainee):17
- Audiology (ENT):01
- Radiotherapy oncology:01
- Dental Hvaienist:01
- Fire Engineer: Bachelor of Fire Engineering with minimum 65% marks.
- OCT (Trainee): Matriculation and three years full time Diploma in Engineering (5·3) from a Government recognized institute in any of relevant discipline
- ACT – Boiler Operation: Matriculation and ITI (Full time) from Govt. recognized institute with either 1st class or 2nd class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency
- Blaster: Matriculation with valid Blaster certificate or valid Mining Mate certificate of Competency under MMR Act 1961 (for Metalliferous Mines) from the competent authority (both restricted to open cast mines) and with at least one year post qualification experience, including experience of Deep hole blasting in open cast mines
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc. (Nursing) from an Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India OR 10+2/lntermediate in Science with Diploma of minimum three years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Govt.
- Pharmacist (Trainee): Degree in Pharmacy Or 10+2 / Intermediate in science with Diploma in Pharmacy of minimum two years duration and Registration with Indian/State Pharmacy Council with 1 year of experience
- Medical Technologist (Trainee): B.Sc in relevant desipline/ 0+2/lntermediate in Science with minimum 2 years Diploma in relevant desipline
- 18-28 years
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Fire Engineer: E-1 Pay scale of 20600-46500will move to pay scale of Rs.24900-50500/- on successful completion of training.
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee): S-3 Rs. 16800-3%-24110/-
- Staff Nurse (Trainee): S-3 Rs.16800-3%-24110/-
- Pharmacist (Trainee): S-3 Rs.16800-3%-24110/-
- Medical Technoloaist (Trainee): S-3 Rs.16800-3%-24110/-
- Attendant cum Technician-Boiler Operation:S-1 Rs. 15830-3%-22150/-
- Blaster: S-1 Rs. 15830-3%-22150/
- Fire Engineer (E-1):Rs 500/-
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) (S-3):Rs 250/-
- Staff Nurse (Trainee) (S-3):Rs 250/-
- Pharmacist (Trainee) (S-3):Rs250/-
- Medical Technologist (Trainee)(S-3):Rs 250/-
- Attendant-cum-Technician:Rs 150/-
- Blaster (S-1):Rs 150/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ESM or Departmental candidates:Nil
- For the post of Fire Engineer:Selection will be made on the basis of Written test & Interview
- Other post: On the basis of written test & Trade Test/Skill Test
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 09/02/2019.