Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) under the ministry of youth affairs & sports Govt of India has released recruitment notification for 12000 volunteers shall be deployed in the country. Two volunteers per block in 623 kendras will be deployed. The deployment will be initially for one year only.interested and eligible Candidates may apply online or offline on or before last date, i.e, before 03-03-2019.
About Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS): NYKS is an autonomous organization under Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, within the Government of India.It is largest and unique grassroot level youth organisation in the world, which integrates power of the youth based on the principle of voluntarism, self-help and community participation.
Name of post : National youth corps volunteers
Total no of vacancies:12000
Nature of post:Initially for One year.
minimum educational qualification required: SSLC pass.
Preference in selection may be given to the following:
- Candidates having higher educational qualification, merit and basic knowledge of computer application. Candidates having the smart mobile phone and basic knowledge of operating different Apps pertaining to e- banking /Dgidhan, social media etc.
- Members of NYKS affiliated youth clubs.
- Students who have enrolled themselves as a regular students are not eligible for deployment under the scheme, keeping in view of the nature of their full time assignment.
- Participation of weaker sections such as SC/ST community will be encouraged and 50:50 gender ratio should be maintained to the extent possible.
(as on 1st April 2018)
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 29 years
Rs 5000/- after successful completion of monthly target, online reporting/ feedback and receipt of online attendance.
Selection will be made on the basis of merit. The selection committee will be responsible for merit based selection of volunteers.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online online through the official website of the Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) On or before 03-03-2019. Applying through online is not mandatory. Candidates may also apply through offline application. The Kendra will upload the application form pertaining to offline application received if any by candidates in stipulated time period.
- Last date of receiving application:03-03-2019
- Meeting of selection committee depending upon the availability DM/DC concerned: From 05th March to 11th March, 2019
- Declaration of result: 15th March, 2019
- Date of joining for the Newly deployed volunteers and online registration: 18th March, 2019