Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released recruitment notification for 330 vacancies for the post of Manager (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering),Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 28.09.2019 to 27.10.2019, 16:00 Hrs.
Candidates please go through the detailed notification before applying online for the said posts.
Zone wise vacancies
- North zone :187
- South zone:65
- West zone:15
- East zone:37
- North-east zone:26
- Manager (General, Depot, Movement):Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized University with minimum 60% marks, CA/ICWA/CS
- Manager (Accounts):Com from a recognized University andPost Graduate Full-time MBA (Fin) Degree / Diploma of minimum 2 years recognized by UGC/AICTE
- Manager (Technical):Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. or B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE
- Manager (Civil Engineering):Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering):Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a Recognized University or equivalent.
- Manager (Hindi):Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree level. OR Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level.
- Manager (Hindi): 35 Yearsas on 01/08/2019
- Other post: 28 Yearsas on 01/08/2019
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
Management Trainee and will undergo training for six months. Only consolidated stipend will be paid to them at the rate of Rs. 40000/-. Management Trainees will be considered for absorption as Managers in the IDA Pay scale of Rs. 40000 – 140000 upon successful completion of training period of six months.
- PHASE-I KERALA: KOCHI, KANNUR, TRICHUR, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, KOZHIKODE
- PHASE-II KERALA : KOCHI
- General & OBC Candidates:Rs 800/-
- SC/ST/PwBD and Women candidates:Nil
- Manager (Hindi): The selection process will be consisting of Online Test (Phase-I and Phase-II exams) and Interview.
- Other post: The selection process will be consisting of Online Test(Phase-I and Phase-II exams), Interview and Training.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 28.09.2019 to 27.10.2019, 16:00 Hrs.