Delhi Police has released its notification for recruitment of 5846 Constable (Executive) post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before to 07-09-2020.
Candidates may please go through the detailed notification before applying online.
About Delhi Police: The Delhi Police is the law enforcement agency for the National Capital Territory of Delhi. In 2015, sanctioned strength of DP was 84,536 making it one of the largest metropolitan police forces in the world. About 25% of Delhi Police strength is earmarked for VVIP security.
- Constable -Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others) :226
- Constable -Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando ]:243
- Constable -Female:1944
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board.
- 18-25 years as on 01-07-2020.
( That means.,Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1995 and later than 01-07-2002)
Age relaxation will be provided as per Govt rules and regulation .
Selected candidates may get a remuneration of Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100)
- Women candidates,SC & ST Candidates : Free
- All Others: 100 Rs.
Examination Centers in Kerala:
Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR):
- Bengaluru (9001),
- Hubballi (9011),
- Mangaluru (9008),
- Ernakulam (9213),
- Thrissur (9212),
- Thiruvananthapuram (9211)
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Computer Based Examination
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
How to apply:
Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the official website of SSC Headquarters
- Last Dates for submission of online application:07-09-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 27-11-2020 to 14-12-2020