Forest research institute has released recruitment notification for 107 MTS, Technical Asst., Steno. & LIA posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 15 Sep 2020 till 5:00 pm.
Candidates may please go through the detailed notification before applying online for these posts.
About FRI:The Forest Research Institute वन अनुसन्धान संस्थान is an institute of the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education and is a premier institution in the field of forestry research in India. It is located at Dehradun in Uttarakhand, and is among the oldest institutions of its kind.
- Library Information Assistant – 01 Post.
- Technical Assistant (Field/Lab Research) – 59 Posts.
- Technical Assistant (Maintenance) – 03 Posts.
- Steno Grade-II – 04 posts.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 40 Posts.
- Library Information Assistant: Graduate form recognized University with Bachelor’s degree in Library Science from recognized University.
- Technical Assistant (Field/Lab Research: Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Technical Assistant (Maintenance):Bsc in relevant field
- Steno Grade-II: 12th pass certificate from a recognized Board. Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English/ Hindi on the basis of competitive examination to be conducted by the concerned Director of the Institute, Certificate Course in computer application – typing speed 5 key depression for each word
- Multi Tasking Staff: Essential: 10th standard pass from recognized Board/ recognized school. Desirable: 3 years or more experience in relevant field.
- Library Information Assistan:18-27 Years
- Technical Assistant (Field/Lab Research):21-30 Years
- Technical Assistant (Maintenance): 21-30 Years
- Steno Grade-II:18-27 Years
- Multi Tasking Staff: 18-27 Years
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Library Information Assistant: Level-6 , 7 th CPC Pay Level
- Technical Assistant: Level-5 , 7 th CPC Pay Level
- Steno Grade-II: Level-4 , 7 th CPC Pay Level
- Multi Tasking Staff: Level-1 , 7 th CPC Pay Level
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS applicants:Rs 700/-
- SC /ST/ PWD /Female applicants:Rs 300/-
Selection will be made on the basis of written test, trade test
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 15 Sep 2020 till 5:00 pm
Last date for online registration: 15 Sep 2020