Kerala Highway Research Institute under The Public Works Department (PWD), Government of Kerala (GoK) has released recruitment notification for the post of IT Manager, Electrician, Content Writer, Skilled Workers, Analyst & Deputy Manager.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 18.11.2020 (6:00 pm).
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
About Kerala Highway Research Institute (KHRI): Kerala Highway Research Institute (KHRI) is the only research institute under the Kerala Public Works Department and was established in 1972 in Barrack Building at Palayam. It was shifted to the present campus at Kariyavattom in 1994. KHRI functions as a part of the Design Wing of PWD under Chief Engineer(Design) with necessary monitoring and guidance from Director(R&PPU). The institute is headed by Joint Director.
The institute undertakes various applied research in the field of infrastructure development and plays a key role in material testing and quality improvement training programmes. The institute serves as a third tier testing laboratory for Govt. agencies like CTE, Vigilance etc.
- IT Manager:01
- Content Writer and Communications Associate:01
- Skilled Workers:04
- Deputy Manager:01
- Analyst (CoE):01
- IT Manager: B.E./ B. Tech (CS/ IT). At least 5 years of relevant experienc
- Electrician: ITI/ Diploma (Electrician) course. Should have secured minimum 70% marks in the ITI/Diploma course. At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Content Writer and Communications Associate: B.E./ B.Tech (Civil). 3 years of experience
- Skilled Workers: 12th grade. Applied knowledge & experience in laboratory testing and processes, such as sampling, sample
- Deputy Manager: Graduate degree in Engineering and Post Graduate degree in Management. At least 5 years’ experience in management organisation
- Analyst (CoE): BE/ B. Tech/ BA/ BSc/ B.Com Should have first class degree
What is the age limit?
Content Writer and Communications Associate & Analyst (CoE):30 Years
Other post:35 Years
- IT Manager: Rs 65,000/-
- Electrician:Rs 30,000/-
- Content Writer and Communications Associate:Rs 35,000/-
- Skilled Workers:Rs 20000/-
- Deputy Manager:Rs 75,000/-
- Analyst (CoE):Rs 30,000/-
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 18.11.2020 (6:00 pm). Applicants must also submit their detailed CV (in PDF format) as part of the application form to complete the application process. Applications without relevant CV submissions shall be considered incomplete.
Last date for online registration:18-11-2020