Government of Tamil Nadu teachers recruitment board has released recruitment notification for 1598 vacancies for Special Teachers.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 25-04-2021.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying online.
- Physical Education Teacher:801
- Music Teacher:91
- Art Master:365
- Craft Instructor(sewing):341
- Physical Education Teacher: General Qualification: A Pass in +2 under 10+2 pattern. Technical Qualification: Higher Secondary (Class XII or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks from recognized board;
- Music Teacher: General Qualification: A Pass in +2 under 10+2 pattern. and and 11 Technical Qualification: Degree with Music of a recognised University approved by UGC
- Art Master: General Qualification: A Pass in +2 under 10+2 pattern. Technical Qualification: Degree with Drawing and Painting of a recognised University in the State approved by UGC
- Craft Instructor(sewing): General Qualification: A pass in +2 under 10+2 pattern Technical Qualification: A certificate in needle work and dress making (Higher Grade) and Embroidery (Higher Grade) /Diploma in Costume Designing and Dress makings issued by the Board of and 10 Technical Education and Training
- The candidates have to pay a fees of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/SCA/ST and differently abled candidates)
What is the age limit?
- 40 Years as on 01-07-2021
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Computer Based Examination
- Certificate Verification
Scheme of Examination:
- The written examination will consist of a single paper of 2 hours and 30 minutes duration with 95 MCQs. Each question carries one mark.
- Minimum Eligibility Mark : As per G.O.Ms.No.172, School Education(TRB) Department dated 18.07.2017, candidates who secure a minimum of 40% marks in written examination (for SC/SCA-35% mark, ST-30% mark) alone are eligible for recruitment.
- Medium of Examination The question paper for all the subjects will be of objective type with multiple choice questions in English and Tamil version.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 25-04-2021
Last date for online registration :25-04-2021
Apply online: (Link will be Activated on 31.03.2021)