Indian Air Force is hiring candidates for various post of Steno, Supdt, Cook, House Keeping Staff, MTS, LDC, CS & SMW, Carpenter, Laundryman, Ayah, Hindi Typist & Various posts under Group C. Candidates holding the requisite qualification in the respective subject can apply to the posts through the online mode within 30+45 days
(2 May 2021)( extended to 21-06-2021) from the date of Employment News. All interested and eligible candidates are advised to go through the official notification and apply for the same carefully before the closure of the online application. .
A total of 1524 vacancies will be recruited for Group C Civilian Posts at the various Air Force Stations/Units. Candidates can refer to this notification for eligibility, qualification, age limit, selection criteria and other details for IAF Group C Jobs 2021.
candidates please go through the detailed notifications before applying online.
- Western Air Command Unit – 362 Posts
- Southern Air Command Unit – 28 Posts
- Eastern Air Command Units – 132 Posts
- Central Air Command Units – 116 Posts
- Maintenance Command Units – 479 Posts
- Training Command Unit – 407Posts
post wise vacancies are given below.
|Sl No||Post Name||Total|
|1||Senior Computer Operator||02|
|7||Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade)||49|
|8||Cook (Ordinary Grade)||124|
|19||Copper Smith & Sheet Metal Worker (CS&SMW) (Skilled)||03|
|21||Fire Engine Driver||04|
|22||FMT (Fitter Mechanical Transport) (Skilled)||09|
|24||Leather worker (skilled)||02|
|26||Wireless Operator Mechanic HSW Gd-II (WOM HSW)||01|
Educational Qualification :
|Post Names||Academic Qualification|
|MTS/House Keeping Staff/Mess Staff/Laundryman/Ayah/Ward Sahayika/Vulcaniser||Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board.|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||12th Class or equivalent qualification with A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English on a manual typewriter. OR A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on a computer.|
|Cook (Ordinary Grade)||
|Clerk Hindi Typist||
|Store (Superintendent)||Graduate of a recognised University or equivalent.|
- All applications are scrutinized in terms of age limit, minimum qualification, documents, and certificates. Thereafter eligible candidates will be issued a call letter for the written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for the written test.
- The written test will be based on the minimum educational qualification.
- The written test will consist of (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness.
- The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill /practical/physical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test.
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of which were annexed with the application.
- 18 to 25 years for all posts
- Age Relaxation: 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC / ST, 10 years for Physically Handicapped.
How to Apply?
Eligible Interested candidates apply in prescribed application format (typed in English / Hindi), duly supported photo-copies of documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station. Apply within 30+45 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News Paper dated 3rd April 2021 Issue. The last date will be 21/06/2021.
All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) etc to be accompanied with the application should be self attested.
for more details please read the full notification from official website.