Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway, Mumbai has announced a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies against the 3591 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2021-2022. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online before the last date.
candidates please go through the detailed notification before applying for these posts.
Overview of Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Name of the organization||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway|
|No of vacancies||3591|
|Job Location||western railway region|
|Mumbai (MMCT ) Division||738|
|Vadodara (BRC ) Division||489|
|Ratlam (RTM) Division||434|
|Rajkot (RJT) Division||176|
|Bhavnagar (BVP) Division||210|
|Lower Parel (PL ) W/Shop||396|
|Mahalaxmi (MX) W/Shop||64|
|Bhavnagar (BVP ) W/Shop||73|
|Dahod (DHD) W/Shop||187|
|Pratap Nagar (PRTN) W/Shop, Vadodara||45|
|Sabarmati (SBI ) ENGG W/Shop, Ahmedabad||60|
|Sabarmati (SBI ) Signal W/Shop, Ahmedabad||25|
|Head Quarter Office||83|
- Candidates should possess Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- Technical Qualification: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/ SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
(as on 24-06-2021)
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-
- Pay the fee online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through RRC Western Railway Portal (rrc-wr.com) from 25th May 2021. Applicants are required to fill up the personal details/ Trade / Aadhaar number / Marks / CGPA / preference for Divisions / Workshops etc. The last date for registration of online applications is 24/06/2021 up to 17:00 Hours.