Coir Board, under the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government of India has released recruitment notification for 36 vacancies for the post of Lower Division Clerk ,Upper Division Clerk, Assistant and others .Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 15-09-2021.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply online
About The Coir Board is a statutory body established by the Government of India under the Coir Industry Act 1953 (No. 45 of 1953) for the promotion and development of the coir (coconut fibre) industry in India.
It is based in Kochi and Alappuzha. The head office of the Coir Board is in Kochi and the research and training office is at Alappuzha and Bangalore. The coir industry is one of India’s traditional industries that is still economically important. The Coir Board has regional offices in different parts of India, wherever there is a significant industry presence. The board works for the promotion, research, education, and training of the industry. The board functions under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
The coir industry employs more than 7 lakh (700,000) people, a majority of whom are from rural areas who belong to economically weaker sections of society.
- Senior Scientific Officer – 02
- Scientific Assistant – 01
- Showroom Manager – 04
- Assistant – 09
- Upper Division Clerk – 04
- Junior Stenographer – 04
- Mechanic – 01
- Hindi Typist – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 01
- Salesman – 05
- Training Assistant – 03
- Machine Operator – 01
- Senior Scientific Officer: Degree in Mechanical /Engineering with two years’ experience
- Senior Scientific Officer (Product Diversific): Second Class Bachelors degree in Textile Technology with three years experience
- Scientific Assistant (Engineering): First or Second Class Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering OR First or Second Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 2 years experience in running or maintenance of textile processing or machinery or equipment.
- Showroom Manager Gr.III: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with 2 years experience in Marketing of consumer products.
- Assistant: First or Second Class Graduate
- Upper Division Clerk: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. One year experience of Knowledge in Computer application and word processing.
- Junior Stenographer: SSLC or equivalent with 100 words per minute in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typewriting
- Mechanic Gr.II: Pass in KGTE or MGTE Higher Workshop Mechanic or III in the Trade of Mechanic with at least one year experience as a Mechanic in a concern of repute.
- Hindi Typist: Educational: SSLC or equivalent examination with typewriting Hindi
- Lower Division Clerk: SSLC or equivalent. 30 w.p.m. in typewriting essential.
- Salesman: SSLC or equivalent having knowledge of Book Keeping and Accountancy. 30 w.p.m.in typewriting (English) essential. Preference will be given to the staff already working in the Showroom.
- Training Assistant: SSLC or equivalent. A pass in the Advanced Training Course conducted by the National Coir Training and Design Centre
- Machine Operator: ITI certificate (Electrician or Fitter)
- Senior Scientific Officer (Engineering)-Level-10 (56100- 177500)
- Senior Scientific Officer (Product Diversification) -Level-10 (56100- 177500)
- Scientific Assistant-Level-6 (35400- 112400)
- Showroom Manager Gr. III-Level-6 (35400- 112400)
- Assistant-Level-6 (35400- 112400)
- Upper Division Clerk-Level-4 (25500- 81100)
- Junior Stenographer-Level-4 (25500- 81100)
- Mechanic Gr. II -Level-4 (25500- 81100)
- Hindi Typist-Level-2 (19900- 63200)
- Lower Division Clerk-Level-2 (19900- 63200)
- Salesman-Level-2 (19900- 63200)
- Training Assistant-Level-2 (19900- 63200)
- Machine Operator-Level-2 (19900- 63200)
- Senior Scientific Officer (Engineering)- 35 years
- Senior Scientific Officer (Product Diversification) -40 years
- Scientific Assistant- 30 years
- Showroom Manager Gr. III-35 years
- Assistant- 28 years
- Upper Division Clerk- 27 years
- Junior Stenographer- 30 years
- Mechanic Gr. II -30 years
- Hindi Typist-30 years
- Lower Division Clerk- 25 years
- Salesman -30 years
- Training Assistant- 30 years
- Machine Operator-35 years
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
- Senior Scientific Officer:Rs 500/-
- Scientific Assistant, Showroom Manager Gr.III & Assistant:Rs 400/-
- Other post:Rs 300
- SC, ST, PwD, Exservicemen and female candidates :Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of Written test & Skill test
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 15-09-2021
- Last date for online registration:15-09-2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment (if applicable): 20-09-2021