CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2022: Apply online now for Various vacancies: The Thiruvananthapuram Office of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) invites online applications from eligible and interested candidates for Below Group-A Group-B and Group-C Technical and Administrative Support positions on a regular basis for filling up on Direct Recruitment mode in the various discipline in CDAC Thiruvananthapuram.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online after reading the detailed notification from the official website.
About CDAC Thiruvananthapuram: The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Thiruvananthapuram (C-DAC(T)) is a branch of the Indian Centre for Development of Advanced Computing based in Thiruvananthapuram. It was previously known as the Electronic Research and Development Center (ER & DCI) and was started as part of science and technology policy of C. Achutha Menon in 1970’s
The currently available vacancies are in the following posts.
||No. of Post|
|Assistant (MAS B3)||02|
|Junior Assistant (MAS B4)||04|
|Clerk (MAS B5)||02|
|Technical Assistant (MTS B2)||07|
|MSS-III (MTS B4)||07|
|MSS-II (MTS B5)||04|
The educational qualification for each post is as follows. for more details please go through the official website.
- Assistant (MAS B3): Graduate in any discipline with 7 years of working experience in relevant field OR Post Graduate in any discipline with 5 years of working experience in relevant field. AND Six months certificate course in computer operations.
- Junior Assistant (MAS B4):: Graduate in any discipline with 3 years of working experience in relevant field OR Post Graduate in any discipline with 1 year of working experience in relevant field. AND Six months certificate course in computer operations.
- Clerk (MAS B5): Graduate in any discipline. Knowledge in computer operations
- Technical Assistant (MTS B2): First class Diploma in Electronics Engineering and 3 years of post qualification work experience in the relevant field.
- MSS-III (MTS B4): Trade Certificate with NCVT / ITI (Electronics/MRTV) with 3 years of experience in relevant field.
Diploma in Electronics and Communication with minimum 50% marks and 1 year experience in relevant field.
- MSS-II (MTS B5): Trade Certificate with NCVT/ITI (Electronics/MRTV)
||Upper Age Limit (as on last date for registration)|
|Assistant (MAS B3)||35 years|
|Junior Assistant (MAS B4)||30 years|
|Clerk (MAS B5)||30 years|
|Technical Assistant (MTS B2)||35 years|
|MSS-III (MTS B4)||30 years|
|MSS-II (MTS B5)||30 years|
||Pay in Pay Matrix & Level *|
|Assistant (MAS B3)||Rs.29200-92300 (Level-5)|
|Junior Assistant (MAS B4)||Rs.25500-81100 (Level-4)|
|Clerk (MAS B5)||Rs.19900-63200 (Level-2)|
|Technical Assistant (MTS B2)||Rs.35400-112400 (Level-6)|
|MSS-III (MTS B4)||Rs.25500-81100 (Level-4)|
|MSS-II (MTS B5)||Rs.19900-63200 (Level-2)|
How to Apply:
Applications should be submitted online through CDAC website www.cdac.in. Applications through any other mode will NOT be accepted.
The application portal will be operational from 16.03.2022 00:00 Hours to 17.04.2022 till 23:59 Hours.
Candidates are advised to go through the “General Terms and Conditions” thoroughly before filling the online application form. Submission of wrong information may lead to rejection of application.
Candidates themselves should get acquainted all the eligibility parameters before applying online and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post.
Candidates should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
Candidates should scan their photograph and signature in jpeg format and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading. Instructions for uploading the photograph and signature are available on the online application portal.
A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number and keep a copy of the application form for future reference and use.
Candidates from Government Departments are required to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current employer at the time of certificate verification, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the test.
|A||Commencement of online registration||16.03.2022 from 00:00 Hours|
|B||Last date for online registration||17.04.2022 till 23:59 Hours|