Cochin shipyard ltd has released recruitment notification for the post of Technician &Trade Apprentices.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 04.08.2020.
Candidates may please go through the detailed notification before apply online.
About CSL: Cochin Shipyard was incorporated in the year 1972 as a fully owned Govt of India company. Cochin Shipyard Ltd is the largest shipbuilding and maintenance facility in India. It is part of a line of maritime-related facilities in the port-city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala, India. Of the services provided by the shipyard are building platform supply vessels and double-hulled oil tankers
Category – I Technician (Vocational) Apprentices:
- Accounting & Taxation :1
- Customer Relationship Management: 2
- Electrical & Electronic Technology :1
- Food & Restaurant Management:03
- Basic Nursing and Palliative care:01
Category – II Trade Apprentices:
- Electrician :47
- Fitter: 36
- Welder :47
- Machinist: 10
- Electronic Mechanic :15
- Instrument Mechanic :14
- Draughtsman (Mechanic): 6
- Draughtsman (Civil): 4
- Painter (Genl.) :10
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle :10
- Sheet Metal Worker: 47
- Shipwright Wood (Carpenter): 20
- Mechanic Diesel :3
- Fitter Pipe (Plumber) :37
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic:10
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices: Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation.
- Trade Apprentices:Pass in ITI in the concerned trade. Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades that are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship Training
Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Selected candidates will get a stipend as follows,
- Technician Apprentices:Rs 9,000/- pm
- Trade Apprentices:Rs 8000/- pm
Application fee :
There is no application fee for these posts.
Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 04.08.2020.
- Last Date of Online Application : 04.08.2020