Hindustan copper limited has released recruitment notification for 290 vacancies for the post of Trade Apprentice.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 25-07-2020.
Candidates may please go through detailed notification before applying online for these posts.
About Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL): Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), a public sector undertaking under the administrative control of the Ministry of Mines, was incorporated on 9th November 1967. It has the distinction of being the nation’s only vertically integrated copper producing company as it manufactures copper right from the stage of mining to beneficiation, smelting, refining and casting of refined copper metal into downstream saleable products.
- Mate (Mines) – 60
- Blaster (Mines) – 100
- Diesel Mechanic – 10
- Fitter – 30
- Turner – 05
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 25
- Electrician – 40
- Electronics Mechanic – 06
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 02
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 05
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 02
- Surveyor – 05
Educational qualification Required:
- Mate (Mines) & Blaster (Mines): Passed 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
- All Other post: Passed 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent, ITI passed in the concerned trade from an institute recognized by NCVT
Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma / B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered. Additionally, candidates having higher academic qualification like B.A./B.Sc./B.Com etc will not be given any additional weightage.
- 18 – 30 years (as on 07.2020)
Age relaxation will be provided as per Government rules and regulations.
Selected trainees will be get a stipend as admissible under the rules.
Selection will be made only on the basis of Merit.
How to apply:
- Step 1:Candidates should register themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India portal (www.apprenticeship.gov.in). Candidate should select “Establishment Search” under establishment menu in the above site (www.apprenticeship.gov.in) and select Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex for undergoing training with HCL.
- Step 2:The candidates shall be required to submit their application online through the Company’s website .
Online application closing date:25-07-2020
Publication of short-listed candidates List:10-08-2020
Govt of India portal: www.apprenticeship.gov.in
Company website: https://www.hindustancopper.com/Page/Career_New