National board of examination under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India has released recruitment notification for 90 vacancies for the post of Junior assistant,Stenographer ,Junior accountants,Senior assistant.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 31-07-2020.
Candidates may please go through the detailed notification before applying online for these posts.
About NBE: The National Board of Examinations was established in 1975 with the prime objective of improving the quality of the Medical Education by elevating the level and establishing standards of post graduate examinations in modern medicine on an all India basis.
- Senior Assistant – 18
- Junior Assistant – 57
- Junior Accountant – 07
- Stenographer – 08
- Senior Assistant: Degree from recognized University/Board , To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE
- Junior Assistant: Passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognised Board/University recognized by Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Education Authority. Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture
- Junior Accountant: Bachelor Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognize University
- Stenographer:Senior Secondary (12th of 10+2) OTHER QUALIFICATION 1. Stenographic skill 80/30 W.P.M in Shorthand/Typing . Candidates will require to appear in the test in General English/Shorthand & Typing to be conducted by the Board.
- Senior Assistant – Pay Matrix Level 7
- Junior Assistant – Pay Matrix Level 2
- Junior Accountant – Pay Matrix Level 4
- Stenographer – Pay Matrix Level 2
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 1500/- + GST (Non-refundable application fee)
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC-NCL/EWS category& Women candidates: Rs. 750/- + GST
Selection will be made on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT)
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 31-07-2020.
- Last date for online registration:31-07-2020 (TIME: 1700 HRS)
- Date of exam: 31.08.2020