The Kerala Co-Operative service examination board invites application from eligible candidates for vacancies in different Co-Operative banks/ societies across Kerala. The notified vacancies are in the posts like Assistant Secretary/ Chief accountant, Deputy general manager, System administrator, Data entry operator (DEO) and Typist. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online for the job on or before the last date.
Candidates must read the full notification in Malayalam from the official website before applying online.
About Kerala Co-operative Service Examination board: Kerala Co-operative Service Examination board conducts written examination of candidates for selection to various categories of posts as and when the requisition for such examination, is received from the concerned societies. The Board shall be responsible for the proper conduct of the examination.
Kerala Co-Operative service examination board Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Secretary / Chief accountant / Deputy General Manager (Cat No. 3/2020)
The number of vacancies
- Ernakulam: 3
- Thrissur: 2
- Kottayam : 1
- Wayanad : 1
2. System Administrator (Cat. Number 4/2020)
Number of Vacancies
- Kottayam: 1
- Malappuram : 1
- Thrissur: 1
- Kannur : 1
- Kasargod : 2
3. Data entry Operator (Cat. Number 5/2020)
Number of Vacancies
- Thiruvananthapuram : 2
- Pathanamthitta: 1
- Kollam: 2
- Kottayam: 2.
- Thrissur: 3
- Eranakulam : 2
- Palakkad: 1
- Kozhikod: 2
- Malappuram :3
- Kasargod 1
- Kannur: 5
4. Typist (Cat. Number 6/2020)
- Thiruvananthapuram: 1
▶ചെന്നൈ പെട്രോളിയം കോർപറേഷനിൽ നിരവധി ഒഴിവുകൾ
ഓഫീസ് അസിസ്റ്റന്റ്, സ്റ്റോർ കീപ്പർ തുടങ്ങിയ തസ്തികകൾ
Kerala Co-Operative service examination board Recruitment 2020 Educational qualification:
The educational qualification for each posts are different. Fore detailed information , candidates please go through the official notificaton in malayalam.
- Assistant Secretary / Chief accountant / Deputy General Manager (Category No. 3/2020): Degree with at least 50% marks , Diploma in co-operation (For more details, read official notification)
- System Administrator (Category Number 4/2020): First class B.Tech. degree in Computer Science,IT,Electronics and Communication Engineering /MCA/MSc (Computer Science or IT).
Desirable : Redhat Certification will be an added advantage. Minimum working experience of 3 years in installing, configuring and trouble shooting UNIX/Linux based envirornments. Solid experience in the administration application stacks (e.g., Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, NGINX). Experience with monitoring systems (Eg. Nagios). Experience in scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Python). Solid networking Knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP). Experience with SAN storage environment with NFS mounts and physical and logical volume management. Experience with tape library back up.
- Data entry Operator (Category Number 5/2020): Degree from a recognized university , Data entry course certificate from a state / central recognized institute, One year experience as a Data entry operator in any of recognized firm/ organisations (For more details, read official notification)
- Typist (Category Number 6/2020) : SSLC or equivalent qualification, KGTE English & Malayalam Type writing. (The detailed qualification is there in official notification)
Kerala Co-Operative service examination board Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- Assistant Secretary / Chief accountant / Deputy General Manager (Cat No. 3/2020): Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- System Administrator (Cat. Number 4/2020): Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- Data entry Operator (Cat. Number 5/2020): Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- Typist (Cat. Number 6/2020) : Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
Kerala Co-Operative service examination board Recruitment 2020 Salary:
- Assistant Secretary: 16980 to 46800
- Deputy General Manager : 18450 to 52300
- Chief accountant: 16980 to 46800
- System Administrator : 17420 to 47750.
- Typist :11850 to 31050
- Data entry Operator:11850 to 31050
Kerala Co-Operative service examination board Recruitment 2020 Application fee:
- General & OBC Candidate:150+ Additional 50 Rs. For each bank
- SC/ST Candidates:50+/ Additional 50 Rs. 50 for each bank
Kerala Co-Operative service examination board Recruitment 2020 Selection process:
Selection will be made on the basis of written exam/Skill Test and interview.
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format and send to
CO-OPERATIVE SERVICE EXAMINATION BOARD
II nd FLOOR, CO-OPERATIVE BANK BUILDING
OVER BRIDGE JN., THIRUVANANTHAPURAM PIN 695001
Ph: 0471 2468690 on or before 30-05-2020
- Last date for receipt the application:28-10-2020