Air India Express Limited has released recruitment notification for 18 vacancies for the post of Assistant , Dy. Manager, Officer – Commercial , Manager and others .Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 05/11/2020.Candidates please go through detailed notification before apply
About Air India Express: Air India Express is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Kochi, Kerala. It is operated by Air India Express Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Indian flag carrier airline Air India. It operates around 649 flights per week to 33 destinations including the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
The name of posts and number of vacancies in each posts are given below.
- Chief Manager Finance:01
- Manager – Finance:03
- Manager Finance:03
- Deputy Chief of Commercial:02
- Manager- System Administration:01
- Rout Manager:03
- Manager- Flight Safety:01
- Assistant – HR – Grade – S-2 [Cochin]:01
- Manager- Flight Safety [ Mumbai] Grade – M-3:01
The educational qualifications required is given below,
- Chief Manager Finance:CA
- Manager Finance:CA
- Manager – Finance: CA / ICWA
- Deputy Chief of Commercial: Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- Manager- System Administration: BE / B. Tech or Graduation in Mathematics / Statistics / IT from a recognized university
- Manager: BE / B. Tech or Graduation in Mathematics / Statistics / IT from a recognized university.
- Rout Manager: MBA (Marketing & sales / Operations / Finance /Aviation) OR • BE / B. Tech from a recognized university
- Officer: BE / B. Tech or Graduate in Maths / Statistics / IT/ Post Graduation in Aviation Management
- Manager- Flight Safety: B.E/ B. Tech from a recognized university
- Manager- Flight Safety [ Mumbai] Grade – M-3: Should have held Pilot Licence or Flight Engineer License
- Assistant – HR – Grade – S-2 [Cochin]: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates please go through detailed notification for more information about post wise Experience in the Field
Age limit for each posts are different. They are as follows
- Chief Manager Finance:40 Yrs
- Manager – Finance:38 Yrs
- Manager Finance:40 Yrs
- Deputy Chief of Commercial:50 Yrs
- Manager:40 Yrs
- Manager- System Administration:40 Yrs
- Rout Manager:35 Yrs
- Manager- Flight Safety:45 Yrs
- Officer:30 Yrs
- Manager- Flight Safety [ Mumbai] Grade – M-3: 60 Yrs
- Assistant – HR – Grade – S-2 [Cochin]:25 Yrs
Emoluments per month:
- Chief Manager Finance: Rs.1,25,000/- PM
- Manager Finance, Manager- System Administration, Manager: Rs. 70,000/ – PM
- Deputy Chief of Commercial : Rs. 1, 75,000/- PM
- Manager- Flight Safety, Dy. Manager – Finance:Rs. 60, 000/ – PM
- Route Manager:Rs. 50,000/- PM
- Officer – Commercial: Rs. 35,000/-PM
- Assistant: Rs. 25,000/-PM
- General & OBC:Rs 500/-
- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Express Limited, payable at Mumbai, along with their Application.
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman candidates:Nil
Selection will be made on the basis of
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Pre-employment Medical Examination.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are required to forward their Application, in the prescribed format,. The Application, duly filled in, together with its enclosures, superscribing on the envelope the post applied for, in capital letters, should reach the following address within 15 days of the advertisement.
The Chief of HR Air India Express Limited Airlines House,
Durbar Hall Road,
Near Gandhi Square,
Last date for receipt the application: 05/11/2020