Fishery Survey of India, Kochi has released recruitment notification for the post Service assistant & Netmender .Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 30-11-2020.
Candidates please go through detailed notification before applying for these posts.
Name of posts and reported vacancies are mentioned below.,
- Service assistant:01
- Netmender: 01
The educational qualifications for each posts are different.
- Service assistant: 10th pass from a recognized Board or University ,Diploma in Fisheries Technology from a recognized Institution with 2 years regular experience in handling or servicing of Life raft or Life saving appliances and Fishing Gear or Fishing Accessories in Govt. department or a recognized private company or firm or factory.
- Netmender: Matriculation or equivalent pass, Knowledge of making or mending of fishing gear (fishing nets) based on practical test to be conducted at the time of recruitment.
What is the age limit?
The age limit for these two posts are
- Service assistant: Not exceeding 30 years (Relaxable for department candidates upto 40years)
- Netmender: Between 18 and 25 years
*Note :- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India ( and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep).
The selected candidates will get a remuneration of
- Service assistant: Pay Level -4,25500-81100/-
- Netmender: Pay Level -1,18000-56900/-
How to apply?
Eligible & Interested and candidates can apply in the prescribed application format along with all supporting documents and send to
“The Zonal Director, Cochin Base of Fishery Survey of India, Post Box No 853, Kochangadi, Kochi, Kerala 682005”. The application should reach this office on or before 30-11-2020.
Last date for receipt the application:30/11/2020