State Bank of India has released recruitment notification for 2000 vacancies for the post of Probationary Officers (POs). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 04.12.2020.
Candidates may please go through the detailed notification before applying online.
- Name of post: Probationary Officers
- Number of Vacancies: 2000
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2020
- Candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 /-
- General/ EWS/ OBC candidates: Rs 750
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nil
Preliminary Examination Centre (Kerala): Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrichur, Thiruvananthapuram
Main Examination Centre( Kerala): Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram
Selection will be made on the basis of
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
|SL/NO||Name of test||No. of Questions||Mark||Duration|
Total Maximum Marks 100
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
Phase-II: Main Examination
(i) Objective Test:
|Test||Name of the test||No. of Qs||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 min|
|2||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 min|
|3||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 min|
|4||English Language||35||40||40 min|
(ii) Descriptive Test: The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total 50 marks.
Phase-III: In view of the Social Distancing and safety measures necessitated due to COVID-19 pandemic, the 3 rd Phase may comprise of (i) Interview only (50 marks) OR (ii) Interview (30 marks) & Group Exercises (20 marks)
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 04.12.2020.
- Last date for online registration:04-12-2020
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: 31st Dec 2020 & 2 nd, 4th , 5 th Jan 2021
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination 29th January 2021
- Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises) February/ March 2021